Need input from mobile users of the forum

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

greenmtnguy

Local Chapter Leader
Needing input about difficulty viewing my ads with a mobile device. I have had viewers not seeing all of my postings . Is the color combination the problem.? Should I stick with Black coloring for the text.? I am using larger text, hoping to make the posting easier to read. I am trying to have a distinctive style for my postings. Any advice from you mobile users is appreciated.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MRDucks2

I see them fine, no difficulty at all but no color blind concerns. Using an iPhone 5s so by far not in the big screen league. Maybe if you used regular, bold and italics in black you could get the separation and keep things black and white.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Jeremymc98

I'm fairly sure I've seen all the ads and I only use IAP forum via the mobile but not through the app. I'm a droid user so not sure if that helps

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Your ads look just fine on my iPhone 7 Plus.

FWIW, I generally use Safari to browse IAP rather than the TapATalk app. Ads & posts do appear a little different with the app from the actual browser version.

Rachgard

Your ads never show a price for me. I have to get out of the app and go to safari. (Iphone7 here)
Also, I can't see any colors with that. It's all the same color. Black and white.

Top Bottom