Need Help in my research

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ric

Good day everyone....I am in need of some help & suggestions from the more learned members here at IAP.
I have this very regular customer who is always after me to make her pens with "Bling". She really loves the "Princess, Duchess & Bling" pens that P.S.I carries kits for.
She now has several of each, however she has been on me about making her a "Pen & Pencil" set with lots of "Bling" & frankly I am at a loss as to where I am going to find a kit, or trying to adapt one to fit my purpose.

I had thought of using the "Bling" pen from PSI & somehow adapting a slimline pencil kit, or a Schmidt pencil adaptor to fit, but short of machining something I am at a loss....
So, of "Wise Pen Warriors of the Internet" can anyone give me a suggestion or two... (besides telling her to forget it)
Thanks for your time...Ric.

"IF LIFE HANDS YOU LEMONS...MAKE MOJITOS"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pat Keefe

Gary Pye has a Pencil converter for Parker pen kit, which should work with the Princess kits.

I have used in in a Pen and Pencil kit, no negative feedback from the recipient. It is a little fiddly to fit, but a light touch with a sanding pad and constant checking gets the job done accurately.

Ric

There are multiple ways to think of "Bling," more beautiful wood, more beautiful kits, or more artful turning. Which does she want?
Brian
Thank you Brian. She has purchased several "Princess" Pens, a lot of "Duchess" A few "Bling" pens & a couple of "Crown Jewel" so I think it would be safe to say that she really "digs" the "Swarovski Crystals" in the pens & the more the better, but only clear stones. ||so that is what I am referring to when I said "Bling" Lots of "flash."

Ric

Gary Pye has a Pencil converter for Parker pen kit, which should work with the Princess kits.

I have used in in a Pen and Pencil kit, no negative feedback from the recipient. It is a little fiddly to fit, but a light touch with a sanding pad and constant checking gets the job done accurately.
Thanx for the lead Pat. I shall contact "Gary Pye" & see what I can find out. If that works it would be perfect. "Thanx agin."............R.

walshjp17

That looks a lot like the converters David Lin at Timberbits sells. He has some videos on how to get them to work in a few pen styles on his website.

Top Bottom