Need help finding dayacom supplier

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi all, I am looking for a dayacom supplier of their high end kits. I.E. emprior, imperial, vine palace, and oriental dragon all full size fountian and all rhod/gold. Any help would be great.

Thx in advance

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

How about us organizing a Dayacom group buy ?

Good luck ! . There aren't many vendors for the high end Dayacom kits.

I get the impression that Dayacom makes many of their kits only on demand and that not many vendors can afford to purchase the MOQ (minimum order quantity).

It is clear that Dayacom kits are some of the best available and I would like to try many of their kits that nobody seems to stock.

There are some Emperor kits available at William Wood-Write Ltd. but they don't ship to the US.

It would be helpful to some of us if we could organize a group buy and go direct to Dayacom with an order that satisfies their MOQ. . I have heard of that happening in the past but only in special circumstances and the orders were not advertised here. . I don't know details of how to do that.

Since I am in Canada it would not be practical for me to initiate that sort of thing from here, but if someone in the US would be able to do it, I would certainly participate

VotTak

Interesting idea about group buy from Dayacom... I'd be interested in participation...

Wanted to buy from William Wood-Write Ltd. but he refuses to ship to USA.
I told him that I do not need any customer service all I need is couple of pen kits.
Answer was "no".
It happened 2 days ago and till this moment I do not understand why "no"?
Really wanted to ask someone from Canada to get those kits and send it to me.

Last edited:
Good luck ! . There aren't many vendors for the high end Dayacom kits.

I get the impression that Dayacom makes many of their kits only on demand and that not many vendors can afford to purchase the MOQ (minimum order quantity).

It is clear that Dayacom kits are some of the best available and I would like to try many of their kits that nobody seems to stock.

There are some Emperor kits available at William Wood-Write Ltd. but they don't ship to the US.

It would be helpful to some of us if we could organize a group buy and go direct to Dayacom with an order that satisfies their MOQ. . I have heard of that happening in the past but only in special circumstances and the orders were not advertised here. . I don't know details of how to do that.

Since I am in Canada it would not be practical for me to initiate that sort of thing from here, but if someone in the US would be able to do it, I would certainly participate

I don't know anything about the group buys however dayacom has a 300MOQ per kit and I am looking at 4 diffrent kits. thats 1200 kits that retail over $80.00 ea...I would need to sell A LOT of damascus to pull that off...
:biggrin:

magpens

Some of Dayacom's higher end kits have lower MOQ, like 100 or 150 or maybe even lower.

I would consider trade of Emperor kits bought from WW and shipped to you for Damascus that you'd ship to me.

Last edited:
Some of Dayacom's higher end kits have lower MOQ, like 100 or 150 or maybe even lower.

I would consider trade of Emperor kits bought from WW and shipped to you for Damascus that you'd ship to me.
I was just on the dayacom site and the stupid MOQ is in fact 300:mad: however shoot me a pm of what you have in mind i was also on WW and did not see a emperor fountian kit only roller ball.

Curly

Interesting idea about group buy from Dayacom... I'd be interested in participation...

I told him that I do not need any customer service all I need is couple of pen kits.
Answer was "no".

Bill was burned too many times by people claiming they never got the product so he stopped selling outside of Canada. We also have higher postal and insurance costs for shipping and until you get to the priority shipping or higher you don't get tracking. Very few of you want to pay $40+ for a few pen kits and blanks.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager

I was just on the dayacom site and the stupid MOQ is in fact 300:mad: however shoot me a pm of what you have in mind i was also on WW and did not see a emperor fountian kit only roller ball.

IF you are ready to buy 100 of one style, send us an email. THEN, we could be persuaded to purchase for you. We will fill in to make their minimums.

Answer was "no".

Bill was burned too many times by people claiming they never got the product so he stopped selling outside of Canada. We also have higher postal and insurance costs for shipping and until you get to the priority shipping or higher you don't get tracking. Very few of you want to pay $40+ for a few pen kits and blanks.

I'm sorry to hear that I hate to hear of small business getting ripped off. I still ship out of country but wondered the samething did they really get it or not.

magpens

WW has two styles of Emperor RB kits and they have nib sections to convert to FP.

I don't know the price of Damascus but might be interested in acquiring some if I am sure I would be capable of machining it with my mini metal-working lathe on which I rarely do any steel.

I already have several Emperor FP kits (both Rhod/blkTit and Gold/Plat).

Let me know what you think is a reasonable trade.

Dorno

Try this place, have bought from them and they give great service.

Ballpoint Pen Kits - Buy Ballpoint Pen Making Kits Australia | Timberbits
they ship all over the place and may have what you are looking for, or may be able to get it in.
Kryn

I am sorry Kryn if someone is looking for Dayacom pen kits they will NOT get them from Timberbits he is not an agent for Dayacom so if it's dayacom you want then in Australia it must be

http://www.garypye.com/Pen-Kits-Dayacom-c49/http://

they are the only dayacom suppliers in Australia

Cheers ian

look on the Dayacom retail page the MOQ is 30 for the high end kits
DAYACOM INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD[/Q
thx for the link, sorry to say 2 of the 4 fountian pens im looking for are not on the list. For S&G I emailed dayacom and asked for a quote this is what they sent back The dragon and palace pens moq100/ea. the emperior and imperial moq 300/ea... I think they don't even know their own qty's; so confusing:confused:

Top Bottom