Need Advice

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gdub

20% off coupon-- How do I explain this to my wife! Surely someone has been here before....:)

Attachments

• pressure pot.jpg
    pressure pot.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 190
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RandyC

Tell her if she wants any more free pens she should mind her own business.

My wife just got me my pot for my birthday. It's going to take some experimenting to get my technique down. One end of my blanks stayed pretty dark, the color was turned off.

These are from my second batch. The first were too light. My wife liked them though.
ff0986f3ad8ada4b986556fbaace68ab.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

gdub

Put it in your shop and when she sees it just tell her you always had it and just haven't gotten around to using it.
I did that but left it in the box. My shop is along one wall in the garage, right by her driver's door. I'll take it out of the box next and see what she says...... :)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Woodchipper

Be careful what you use for an excuse or reason to buy the pressure pot. I lived in a rural area in central Kentucky where hunting and fishing were the norm for the people. One time, I told my wife I was going to get her a new shotgun for Christmas. She said it would only be used once! Bought her an dress instead.

WriteON

One time, I told my wife I was going to get her a new shotgun for Christmas. She said it would only be used once! Bought her an dress instead.

Funny.
I started collecting pool cues. So I walk in with a new cue...she says ANOTHER???
How many do you need blah blah blah nag nag nag......I tell her I bought it for her. Guess what....She won't let anyone use it... it backfired guys. It backfired. She thinks it's hers.

Top Bottom