NCAA bracket challenge

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

Originally posted by MLKWoodWorking

About 5 more months until exhibition games and 6 for regular season.

It's not quite the same game as the NFL; but arena football is in full swing right now. it looses a little on the television screen; but if you ever get the chance to see a game in person, it is a hoot!!

Gruntster

KANSAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, I have done these for years and never ever ever came out on top. Thanks to everyone for participating.
Since my address is actually listed on my website, I'll just post it here. There is a reason I keep the 4 pitbulls in the house ;)
Dan Burris
17023 Massey Road
Hagerstown, IN 47346

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Sent you some "goodies" today. I still think you had some secret "inside information" [}:)]:D
Good job, thanks for doing this, was fun even though I crashed and burned at the end. [B)]

Gruntster

nope, no preference at all. Happy to receive anything you would care to send. I am not afraid of a challenge either, so send those types if you want.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Originally posted by Gruntster

nope, no preference at all. Happy to receive anything you would care to send. I am not afraid of a challenge either, so send those types if you want.

Glad your not picky as I already forgot what I sent, :D I hope I remembered to label them. [?]

fiferb

Glad you don't mind a challenge, I looked for the nastiest, toughest blanks I could find to send.[}:)] Just kidding, you should receive mine any day now.

Gruntster

Nasty tough blanks make the best shop explosions! I just put them on my modified dremel lathe at 30,000 rpm and hit them with my straightener and no tool rest....spectacular!

Gruntster

I got a nice, jam packed full box of blanks from Goodturns (Jon Piper) yesterday. THANKS! There is a really nice looking 300 year old redwood burl in there that is going to make me find time to get it turned.

Top Bottom