NCAA bracket challenge

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gruntster

I just love filling out brackets and losing, so I thought I would make a group on Yahoo and invite everyone to come and kick my butt. You will need a Yahoo account, but I figure most of us have one from the penturning group on there already.
Here is the info you will need to join:
Group name: IAP Penturners
Group ID# 96483
password: desertironwood

Website is http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

I think I can dig up a couple of blanks that I will send to the winner of this.

Good luck!!
Dan

negid

I'm in. It'll just have to wait until I get home later. Darn firewall at work, can't do anything fun. [:p]

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by MLKWoodWorking

About 5 more months until exhibition games and 6 for regular season.

At least there is Nascar until then.

Mike

Mike, a True Redneck would know that NASCAR is all caps!! Non Athletic Sport Catering to All Rednecks! :D

splinter99

Damn..I read this wrong..I thought is said basket challenge..like your given a basket of wood and see what you can turn from it..The culinary feild used to have basket challenges where you got a basket of ingredients and made up a menu..but this must be basket ball, something I know nothing about..I dont even know how many innings are in a basket ball game

Oh well

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Originally posted by splinter99

Damn..I read this wrong..I thought is said basket challenge..like your given a basket of wood and see what you can turn from it..The culinary feild used to have basket challenges where you got a basket of ingredients and made up a menu..but this must be basket ball, something I know nothing about..I dont even know how many innings are in a basket ball game

Oh well

UH! Uh! OK? [?]

dahelton

Ah, the love of NNAASSCCARR!!! My brackets are up. If you should happen to find some blanks for this little venture, I would be delighted to cover the shipping costs to for the winner. Just let me know.

DocStram

Bruce, my friend . . . I took a look at your brackets. You're bubbles gonna burst when Pitt plays Memphis. ;) But dang, I thought George Mason and Winthrop would win in the first round. Pretty big hit for me. :(

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Originally posted by Gruntster

I just love filling out brackets and losing, so I thought I would make a group on Yahoo and invite everyone to come and kick my butt. You will need a Yahoo account, but I figure most of us have one from the penturning group on there already.
Here is the info you will need to join:
Group name: IAP Penturners
Group ID# 96483
password: desertironwood

Website is http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

I think I can dig up a couple of blanks that I will send to the winner of this.

Good luck!!
Dan

So far so good. :D(Fingers crossed)[?]

Top Bottom