My Gloat(It's about time)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

guts

We have been waiting a very loooong time for this and the time has come,not brand new but it only had 495 miles on it,please don't ask about the price I get really light headed(walleted) when I think about it,can't wait to hit the road the summer.

20084622477_100_1453.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jarheaded

That is nice looking. All it needs now is an 8" over Wideglide w/21"wire spoke wheel, and a wishbone frame. But even the way it is looks like a great ride. Now get off the computer and go and get some wind in your face and enjoy the hell out of it. Congatulations.

alamocdc

Sweet looking Ultra trike, Bill! Congrats and I'm jealous! I've been thinking aobut triking my Tourglide, but the price keeps holding me back so I full understand. Keep the rubber side down, brother!;)

OKLAHOMAN

As Brother Dave Gardner once said "you can always tell a happy motorcycle driver by the bugs on their teeth:D, and I can see your smile all the way up here[}:)];)

wudnhed

As the bad Termintor said in #2 "That's a Nice bike":D. I really like it because you have the excitement of being on a motorcycle but the stability of the extra wheel. Congratulations!!!!

splinter99

WOW!! Very Nice, Now all you need is a little cart to put behind it to haul logs in:)

Congrats and have fun (If gas keeps going up I may look into one)

Top Bottom