MY FIRST SALE !!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

punkinn

I am doing the SnoopyHappyDance this morning!
200615164454_snoopydance.jpg

I made my first sale(s) here at work! The Masur Birch cigar and the Zebrawood cross cut Euro, with orders for more immediately and in the coming months!! :D

Woo Hoo! :D
Nancy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

HuskyDriver

Congrats! I sold a few to a family member ( at cost) for her to give as gifts. Its nice to have someone buy out work

Greg

Mikey

Originally posted by badwin
<br />It's a great feeling to sell your first one. Hope you sell a ton more.
Brian

Needs to be repeated. Good job. I think bosses are the best place to start, as long as you don't get a pen for Christmas[:D]

punkinn

Needs to be repeated. Good job. I think bosses are the best place to start, as long as you don't get a pen for Christmas[:D]

Thank you !! Actually, I gave "the bosses" (three attorneys) pens for Christmas which went over really well. [;)] The purchases today were coworkers buying for spouses, etc. But I made enough to pay for the wood I bought recently... LOL!

Nancy [:D]

punkinn

Originally posted by Dario
<br />I think you can make 22+ pens (maybe 24) from the wood you purchased recently [;)]

Wow, and that's probably not counting the box coming from BigRob and eBay... *sigh, I'm addicted* LOL

hey, wait a minute.... that's a lot of blanks Dario. your chef must be mathmatically-challenged, huh? hee hee Thank you in advance, I can't wait to see them! [:)]

Nancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom