my first order with BB... UPDATE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

JHFerrell

Ok, so last night I placed my first order with Bill. I was amazed at what good deals he has. Probably spent more than I should have, but I just couldn't help myself[:0] I am anxious to see first hand the wonderful service I see so many of you talking about.

:D:D Now THIS is what I'm talkin' about! I placed this order on 9/27 (a Tuesday I believe) and it arrived today, 10/4 Tuesday. Actually, it would have been here yesterday if it hadn't been for UPS messin things up....oh well. Anyway, my order arrived in perfect condition with everything packaged neatly and securely. I am very impressed. And much to my surprise (very pleasant surprise that is) I found a figured maple AND a screwbean mesquite blank inside! BB, if you're out there and read this, thank you for the great service, the beautiful blanks and rest assured you will get more business from me. You guys were right whn you said I wouldn't be sorry ordering from Bill. Thanks everyone.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DWK5150

You wont be sorry that is for sure I was very pleased with my first order. Excellent service and excellent quality blanks.

reed43

My name is Reed Kempton and I am probably the lucky one on this site, as I live about ten miles from Bill and Kathy.I drive over and get what I need. Lots of goodys to choose from. NO SHIPPING

Fangar

That is nice Reed!

Problem is if that were me, I would have to have a tent set up on his front lawn for the amount of orders I seem to place... He would likely get a "NO FANGAR-liciting" sign for his front porch.

Fangar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom