My family

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ladycop322

Hello to all of you....

I consider you all my extended family. Since I have become a member of this forum, I have had nothing but a warm, fuzzy feeling for all of you. You are each unique in your own way, as well as very talented. If it wasn't for all of you, individually, helping me by either the nice private messages or the mailing of parts/kits when I was desperate (at no charge, just because you all like paying it forward), I wouldn't have learned as much as I have. So, I know you will all help me in my time of need.

My daughter, 29 years old, has a disease, myasthenia gravis, MG. She was rushed to the ER last night, transferred to a different hospital, and placed on a ventilator due to complications with MG as well as her chemo treatment that took place yesterday, all day.

We need the power of prayer. Please. That's all I ask for. Please take a moment to ask God to help her get back to her smiling self and to be the great mommy she is to my two grandchildren! Here they are pictured below:

I am a proud nana and even more so, proud that I raised a wonderful woman. I still need her here. Thank you all in advance.

Attachments

• 10363826_10203031274965835_2680852490743327730_n.jpg
    10363826_10203031274965835_2680852490743327730_n.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 387

BJohn

Michelle

I have already said a prayer

What a beautiful young lady and Grandchildren. She will be in my prayers all day and every day.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
You have an absolutely beautiful family.
We will keep all of you in our prayers. May God's healing Grace see your daughter through this difficult time.

Warren White

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I am sorry for the difficulties you are facing. With your professional background, it must be even harder. I hope you will feel the comfort that comes from knowing others share your concerns, and have you in their hearts.

Prayer Request

Michelle,

I Have already said a prayer before my post. I will continue to pray for your daughter, for you and the rest of your beautiful family. I pray the lord gives her the blessing of good health. Stay strong, have faith, good things happen to good people. May the lord continue to watch over you and your family.

May you enjoy this holiday season. Merry Christmas to all!

God bless,

Gary

Cmiles1985

Prayers for your family. You have a beautiful daughter and grandkids. Those babies need their momma to be healthy through this holiday season and many more to come!

stonepecker

I have been gone from home all day. Drove 525 miles round trip saying prayers all day for people I know.......
You would be surprised how fast the miles go by.

Tonight, I will say a prayer for your whole family, and then some special ones for your daughter.
Trust in the lord. We may not understand his plan.......but he knows what he is doing.

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Michele, so sorry to hear about your daughter. Evelyn and I will be praying for her and you as well. Please keep us put to date as you can.

Russknan

Oh, Michelle! May you and your whole family achieve health and peace. I wish you strength for the trials ahead. Know you have incredible support here. Russ

TonyL

Already praying for them.

I am going to be in your neck of the woods on Wednesday and Thursday, but I never get out of the conference rooms.

May God bless and protect your family.

Marko50

Michelle,

You can count on my family and I to include you and yours in our morning and nightly family prayers as well as in my personal prayers. Faith is what makes it happen!

Top Bottom