My Daughter Suzanne

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodbutcher

TYomorrow at 5 am I will be taking Suzie to the hospital for surgery on her jaw. This is one more of several she has had in the last 11 yrs. The others were on her feet and ankles as well as brain surgery. She was shot in the head just before her 6 th birthday. Prior to that there were no problems physically in her life. She is a great person and I'm sure would appreciate your thoughts and prayers.
Jim

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Thumbs

Jim, that must have been so sad and terrible for you all. ..... I'm thankful that she has you helping her and hopeful that everything improves for her. We wish the best for both you and her!

woodwish

Susie and her family will be in our prayers. Fortunately the greatest thing all of us can offer is universal and does not cost a thing but a little time, our prayers. Keep us posted.

cozee

<b>John 14:13-14</b>
<b>13</b> And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. <b>14</b> If you ask anything in My name, I will do it. NKJV

I'm praying for Suzanne, you, and the rest of your family, in the name of our Lord!

My prayers are with your family and the Dcotors & nurses, asking that our Lord will give them special skills and dexterity. I also pray that our Lord will bring the healing process quickly and with as little pain as possible. Please keep us informed as to how the surgery goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom