My Card V2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Terredax

Banned
I took a couple of JT's suggestions,

and modified my card.

I have the correct member number, added the three color border, and added an image of a pen.

Personally, I think the pen makes it a little busy, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I think I will print this one, and have my daughter hard laminate it. Just for fun.

BdRNbym.png

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SJScher

I like it. Will definitely download and print this one out while waiting to see if they come up with any others that may become "official"

Sandy

Terredax

Banned
I will have my Unofficial Membership Card back by the weekend.

It's being converted, laser printed, and laminated. It will be ridged like a driver's license, not the floppy, soft laminate.
If I pull it out with my driver's license during a traffic stop, will it prevent a speeding ticket?:eek:

greenacres2

@ John--your card and a Thin Blue Line pen may help with the speeding!! Good looking card.

@ Scott--my wife thinks the number of pen blanks I have is my membership number...i'm guessing you may not have that confusion!!

earl

Scott

@ Scott--my wife thinks the number of pen blanks I have is my membership number...i'm guessing you may not have that confusion!!

earl

Earl!

No, I don't have that problem! My Wife describes my pen blanks as "you couldn't use them all in two lifetimes!"

Scott.

Terredax

Banned
My daughter dropped off my card today. We were running some errands, and were going past Rockler, so I decided to stop and get a few things I've been needing.
I showed them my card and asked if they offer any benefits for a member card. They said yes, and I informed them that it wasn't an official card, and explained that the IAP was deciding on having one.
The gentleman said all he needs is a card, and he deducted 10% from my total bill.

I don't know if all stores are like that, but this guy did it. I do stop in often, so that might have had some bearing.

Top Bottom