This is my card

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Terredax

Banned
I didn't want to highjack the thread for the membership card.

I thought I would make up my own version, since there doesn't seem to be an official card design.

WvLueDX.png

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

This looks good and to me a start but I believe this needs to go deeper as I mentioned in the thread Chuck started. :)

greenacres2

Nice, except your number is 28698 ??

Correct....and yours is 16805.....and mine is 3090..
I remember years ago I wondered how people knew that....:biggrin:

If my membership number is 34062, then I figured out how to find it!! If it's not, then i'm still lost--though I do recall reading how to find it once.

Good looking card John!!

earl

alphageek

Former Moderator

leehljp

Member Liaison
This is for those who have not figured out how to find their membership number.

ON a post that you have made, put your pointer over your name or avatar on the left side of the post and look down to the bottom left at the very small script; it will reveal your number. Look at where the arrow is pointing in the pict below.

Attachments

• Member Number.jpg
    Member Number.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:

Terredax

Banned
Thanks for the comments.

I'm not sure what JT is expecting, but I would like to see what he can come up with.

I had no idea where to find the actual member number, so I just put a number in to fill the space.
But thanks to Hank for showing how to find the member number. I can modify the number to the correct one now.

I'm sure this would be a huge undertaking, to make individualized cards for each member.

jttheclockman

Thanks for the comments.

I'm not sure what JT is expecting, but I would like to see what he can come up with.

I had no idea where to find the actual member number, so I just put a number in to fill the space.
But thanks to Hank for showing how to find the member number. I can modify the number to the correct one now.

I'm sure this would be a huge undertaking, to make individualized cards for each member.

I am not expecting much but we have a contest here every year that gets people to design the logo for the year why can they not do the same for this or why have they not done it. I AM NOT A DESIGNER so expect nothing from me. Yours is great and is much better than what Chuck put up there but maybe someone has something better.

As to your question I showed this twice here already and it was again explain how to get your number. Take the mouse and hover your name in this thread. On the very bottom of the page will give you your number.

Stephen

Help

ON a post that you have made, put your pointer over your name or avatar on the left side of the post and look down to the bottom left at the very small script; it will reveal your number. Look at where the arrow is pointing in the pict below.

Hi Hank,
I tried but does not work for me. I hovered over my name and nothing happened. If I click i see a window for view public profile etc. But not the small script.
Thanks
Stephen

Last edited:

CREID

Hi Hank,
I tried but does not work for me. I hovered over my name and nothing happened. If I click i see a window for view public profile etc. But not the small script.
Thanks
Stephen
You are number 4342
put your cursor over your name and do not click and look at the very bottom left of the screen (not the post but the screen)

Top Bottom