My Bash Reflections and Goal

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveG

I started thinking about what "stuff" is here today that was not here at the start of the BASH. It is a pretty good pile, so I thought I would snap a pic to share, along with a few thoughts. I like to participate in the Bash, because it is a pain-free way to help support the IAP, it is a month-long series of fun things related to our addiction, and you (I) can even win something if you (I) try! The pic is missing the prizes to be awarded for the Pen Box Contest, which will be here soon enough. I just wanted to get this thread in at the end of the Bash and before all TWO POUNDS of Dark Chocolate disappear! (It is going fast, but I am trying to stay caught up with it!) The photo includes within it a pic of approximately what I looked like back a few years when I was in training for the heavy dose of Malley's that I am dealing with today. :wink:

The IAP is a great place, and I really appreciate it. Here is where I learned to make pens that are good enough and unique enough to sell at a rate that seriously contributes to my income. There are many folks here now, and sadly, some no longer here, that taught me these things. Thank you! Please everybody, keep contributing when and where you can. You may not realize that some simple thing you offer will make the difference for someone like myself. I am seriously afflicted with chronic back pain and associated chronic fatigue syndrome, to the point that I can work only a couple of hours in a day. Yet I can thrive with my ability to be a pen turner and pen seller. (This post is rambling on, so I will cut it short now.) I want to mention a Goal that I have. For years I have been collecting the tooling and "stuff" to be able to join the "kitless" crowd. I have not achieved that yet. (Not enough time or energy...you know the excuses.) I am setting my goal to be among the "kitless" by Bash 2017! :biggrin:

Thanks to Jeff. SO glad you are there at the helm of IAP!

Attachments

• DSC_0069.jpg
    DSC_0069.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 144
Top Bottom