Murphy & Customer Service

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

lkorn

Last week I placed an order for three Jr Statesman II kits with CSUSA. These were for an order that I needed to deliver on Thanksgiving. Apparently Mr Murphy introduced some unheard static on into the telephone ordering system, because late Saturday afternoon I recieved a package containing three Jr Statesman I. I don't have the proper bushings, it isn't what the customer wanted, and not what I ordered. Nobody there works the weekends. I sent Nils an email hoping that MAYBE he would get it before Monday, but no such luck. MURPHY STRIKES TWO STATES AT ONCE SPANNING TWO THOUSAND MILES!!!!! Anyway, I called first thing on Monday morning, asked for Nils who was out sick. I believe it was Dustin that took my call. When I explained what happened, and my need for urgency, he placed three new jr. Statesman II kits in an overnight shipment (at CSU expense). They were waiting for me when I got home from work.
Thats what I call service. Thanks to Nils, Dustin and the great staff at CSUSA.

I'm one happy PenTurner.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rtjw

Amen, woodbutcher. I cant think of no company that gives better service and that does more for the IAP members. They are hands down above the rest. Even those that give freebies!!!

Mikey

I don't know, freebies do go a long way[;)]

Close to placing my first order with SCUSA, so all the stories of great service is going to bring in at least one new customer. ( I hope I don't need anything for Thanksgiving)

Dario

Mikey,

You won't be sorry ordering from CSUSA. I too have made lots of orders...almost all are un-eventful except once where there was a mix-up...Nils fixed it instantly.

I also placed an order once but an item was no longer available...a clerk called me back instantly and offered other alternatives. I chose a product which turned out to be a bit more expensive...I was told that they will cover the difference. Small thing but made me really happy [:)]

rtjw

Originally posted by Mikey
<br />I don't know, freebies do go a long way[;)]

Close to placing my first order with SCUSA, so all the stories of great service is going to bring in at least one new customer. ( I hope I don't need anything for Thanksgiving)

True, freebies do go a long way. But are the given to you with a personal touch or does everybody get the same old freebie. It doesnt feel very personable if everyone gets the same old thing.

mick

CSUSA is one of the best...as are all our regular suppliers. They all have outstanding products as well as excellent service!

woodwish

I order all the time from CSUSA and can't remember ever getting a freebie. I've always been treated nicely, and they have a good line of stuff but no freebies this way. I just placed a $200 order last night, maybe the elves tossed in something "free" this time? [:)]

lkorn

Sorry Ray, the 'Freebies' come from BB at Arizona Silhouette. He routinely tosses in an extra blank, generally a nice piece of "eye-candy". That and quality service keeps most of us coming back.

Randy_

There have been quite a few problems reported with the threads in Jr. Statesman II and the Jr. Gent II. I have not read anything to indicvate that the problem has been corrected yet. I would be very carefull about selling these pens!!

Easysport

There are a few good people out there and WoodTurningz is another. Good service and fast delivery. I have ordered from Arizona Silhouette and was also very pleased. Being rather new I haven't ordered from CSUSA yet, but plan to in the very near future. Never looking for Freebies, but always welcome. Thanks BB for the nice mesquite blank.

rtjw

Originally posted by Randy_
<br />There have been quite a few problems reported with the threads in Jr. Statesman II and the Jr. Gent II. I have not read anything to indicvate that the problem has been corrected yet. I would be very carefull about selling these pens!!

Why is it that everytime the Jr. Gent or Jr. Statesman is brought up, you post this. Is there some anonymousity between you and CSUSA. Just wondering. Nothing bad meant by it.

wpenm

My last order with CSUSA was for $1844.82. No freebies but good service. I also get outstanding service from Woodturningz and BB at Arizona Silhouette. Our suppliers are the best.[:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom