MUHAMMAD ALI FOUNTAIN PEN

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

louie68

Like to share this,
Fountain Pen design by Muhammad "ALI" today I had the chance to see his pen being display in Oak Brook, Illinois at Paridise Pen at the mall.
This pen was made by Montegrappa ITALIA. Pictures were very hard to take cuz the pen was in a secure glass display case with lights shine from every angle. So my picture are a little blurre. To describe the fountain pen gold nib 18 kt. pearl white barrel 2 black rings at the top (simulating his black trunks with pearl white, gold clip his personal signature on cap in black. For the LOW PRICE OF $2,600.00 :rolleyes: of course sales gal told me she give me the Boxing gloves also such a deal !!!!!!
My little Wizard man also says Hi!!!!

Attachments

• ali pen1.jpg
    ali pen1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 370
  • ali pen2.jpg
    ali pen2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 287
  • ali pen3.jpg
    ali pen3.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 316
  • ali_louie.jpg
    ali_louie.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 287
  • AlivsLouie.jpg
    AlivsLouie.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 275
  • Carpet pen_wizard_ 004.jpg
    Carpet pen_wizard_ 004.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 278

cnccutter

Louie, I'm trying to decide which is funnier... you with Ali, or the look on the sales gals face behind you ...

looks like you have a weekend project trying to duplicate the pen... we'll be waiting to see what you come up with.

oh happy Birthday too :)

Erik

louie68

Erik the pen store was awsome!! pens pens pens all over the place big $$$$$$$$ I wanted to buy the ALI pen and I would of gotten the gloves also but forgot to ask her if the photo of ali goes too. You know , you bet I will try to mix the color you bet, i never done a fountain pen yet !!!!!!!
Hey got my newer stands today hip hip hurryyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
I like to get some of that african blanks from you how many do you have?
well my laser guy went off to Tenn friday, won't be back till next sunday BUMMER!!!
so I guess i will show the pens with blank no names.
I saw the example of your stands with my name on it looks good , but that was super impose wasn't it? to me thats how i see it..... am i right?

louie68

oh !!!! here's what i did I ask the pen lady can i take a picture of ali pen? she said yes so I started snap away then I stop reach in my shirt pocket and crab a business card of my pen making business a gave it to her. She sure gave a unhappy look in that picture, and i kept snapping my pictures. LOL !!! also show here my bird pen did you see it?

Top Bottom