MUG Update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to say, but the numbered mugs are all gone. The last chance to get one is the auction on Feb 26.

We do have some desk cups left. If you buy a desk cup, you can also get a T-Shirt, and we still have L, XL, and XXL left.

This will be the last year for the desk cups, at least for a while. They don't move very well. I'll probably replace them with a small mug next year, which will have the side benefit of satisfying those of you who want a tea cup, not a coffee bucket :biggrin: So if you like the desk cups, get one while you can.

Everything ordered through last night has been shipped.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Hey Jeff,
The "desk cups" tab is not working for me on Firefox. The numbered mugs tab works fine. Since we wind up at the same spot not sure it matters though.

Last edited:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Jeff,
The "desk cups" tab is not working for me on Firefox. The numbered mugs tab works fine. Since we wind up at the same spot not sure it matters though.

Whoops! Yes, that was broken due to my fat fingers. However, both links take you to the mug page where you can scroll down and see the link for the cup.

HERE is a direct link to put a desk cup in the shopping cart.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Folk, we have just 6 desk cups left. Get 'em while you can!

All orders to date have been shipped. If your mug seems overdue, let me know (via PM) and I'll check on its whereabouts.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Friends, just a couple desk cups remain. There are also a few XL and XXL shirts left if you want one when you order a cup. The shirts won't be sold separately so get them while you can!

Top Bottom