MSC OneStop Program

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Hi Folk:

Did anyone get one of these "free" invitations to join MSC's OneStop program? Beyond what is published in the mailer, do you see a real benefit?

Thanks,

Tony

Terredax

Banned
Hi Folk:

Did anyone get one of these "free" invitations to join MSC's OneStop program? Beyond what is published in the mailer, do you see a real benefit?

Thanks,

Tony

Tony-

I didn't realize they had a program, but after looking at their website, this is what is listed as the benefits...

•Free standard ground shipping
•Special pricing discounts on eligible items
•Exclusive offers

It states the rest of the information on other benefits will be on your membership page.
It sounds like there is a fee and the details are only available, after joining.

For us, the free shipping is null. We have a MSC warehouse local and can walk in and purchase anything from their catalog.

On the special pricing discounts on eligible items, that sounds like their clearance items, which are available to everyone. Or eligible items would probably be items people don't usually buy anyway.

Without being able to read the details and terms, I wouldn't join, but as mentioned, we have one local. The free shipping might justify the membership fee (didn't see that listed either) if one ordered frequently, or needed large items.

Sorry that I can't be of more help.

Top Bottom