MPG prizes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I wanted to extend my THANKS to George(Robutacion)(1st photo) and Taco Sleeze (2nd photo) for my prizes won at the MPG.

I also picked up a few of Mark James cool blanks. One of them is not in the photo, because it is on some wet glued tubes at the moment. You can see it in a couple of days in SOYP forum.

I had a great time watching everyone else have a great time. The entire gathering was well orchestrated by the crew, and the vendors were very impressive. Got to see old friends, and put faces with some familiar names. If I don't make it to another MPG, all of you rest assured, I really enjoyed the weekend. Thank you!

Attachments

• swap pen 004.jpg
    swap pen 004.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 159
  • swap pen 001.jpg
    swap pen 001.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 136
  • swap pen 002.jpg
    swap pen 002.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I was beginning to think you had disappeared, you've been very quiet...:wink:

Nice stash, I hope you get to use it sooner rather than later. :biggrin:

Oh.....and don't listen to those nasty mean blowhards.....they just don't appreciate that you are really a very sensitive soul. :tongue:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

Oh.....and don't listen to those nasty mean blowhards.....they just don't appreciate that you are really a very sensitive soul. :tongue:
They asked that we post pictures of our prizes. I decided to comply knowing there were a few waiting for an opportunity. Good to hear from you :biggrin:

..."you are really a very sensitive soul."

I could be really mean and say "Also known as a cry baby." But I won't. :wink:
Don't hold back Pete! You'll get constipated....oh..that's right...you're already full of....it:tongue::biggrin:

chartle

Does anyone think it would be a good idea to put all these MPG posts into a new sub forum?

It might be a way to continue some conversions about demos. Like at the end of Ptownsubbie's talk we had a short conversation about how to get Powerpoint on your computer. At that point it really would not have been productive to have a conversion about the merits of using a very powerful program thats part of an expensive software package to just move graphics around a page.

Though I think I have an idea of a new library article unless their is already one there.

But back to my point, it would also be the best place to discuss next year's gathering.

D.Oliver

They asked that we post pictures of our prizes. I decided to comply knowing there were a few waiting for an opportunity. Good to hear from you :biggrin:

Well old friend, it's like this. Everyday I log in here at the IAP and I tell myself I'm either going congratulate Chuck on the great pen he just made or I'm going to make fun of him. You should probably make more pens!:tongue:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

Well old friend, it's like this. Everyday I log in here at the IAP and I tell myself I'm either going congratulate Chuck on the great pen he just made or I'm going to make fun of him. You should probably make more pens!:tongue:
Very well said. It's good to hear from you too.:wink: I plan to make more pens, and I hope to see a nice comment, IF it is so deserving. :biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Does anyone think it would be a good idea to put all these MPG posts into a new sub forum?

It might be a way to continue some conversions about demos. Like at the end of Ptownsubbie's talk we had a short conversation about how to get Powerpoint on your computer. At that point it really would not have been productive to have a conversion about the merits of using a very powerful program thats part of an expensive software package to just move graphics around a page.

Though I think I have an idea of a new library article unless their is already one there.

But back to my point, it would also be the best place to discuss next year's gathering.
Thanks Cliff! That's a great idea... but this particular thread is just for my own personal purpose, of posting some photos of something (sometimes a pen) or, saying something. Then all the RODENTS & ROACHES come out of the woodwork to attack me personally. :wink: I call some of them Reprobates....because....THEY ARE!!:biggrin: So don't be offended if we (I) drifted away from any meaningful content meant for the MPG. This is just a thread intended to provide my friends a canvas to display their clever and highly intelligent remarks. :wink::biggrin: Stick around, you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. They've already gotten off to a good start. Especially the one up in Saskatucky, Canada. I don't know how he does it. :eek:

Top Bottom