MPG CARPOOL

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Now that the Bash is over, I figured i'd start a carpool thread for the MPG.

I'm traveling from Louisville to MPG on Thursday April 25th. Driving back on Sunday April 28th.

I'll be cruising up I-65 North from Louisville Ky. Headed through Indy and then due North to Chitown. If anybody along the way needs a ride or want's to carpool, just say so!! I've got room for a few in the Subie. Get's about 24mpg. Just split the fuel and you can ride Shotgun :eek:

If anyone else is looking to carpool, just post up in this thread

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

greenacres2

Uh...you might want to head North by Northwest from Indy--due north will take you straight into Michigan's wine country!! Not that it's a bad place to be, mind you... :biggrin:

earl

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Uh...you might want to head North by Northwest from Indy--due north will take you straight into Michigan's wine country!! Not that it's a bad place to be, mind you... :biggrin:

earl
65 North!! I guess NW a touch once I get North of Indy. Head straight to Gary Indiana :eek:. That's a rough joint there!!!!

greenacres2

earl
65 North!! I guess NW a touch once I get North of Indy. Head straight to Gary Indiana :eek:. That's a rough joint there!!!!

You should be in Michigan wine country during a Sunday afternoon truffle tasting!! Wine buzz with a sugar high can be a wild mix!! :biggrin:
earl

Top Bottom