MPG 2019 Registration Is Open - Win A Lathe - Midwest Penturners Gathering

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Ok I'm in with my wife.

Not sure this is a good thing or not? I don't want her hooked. :)

It's a great thing! When I began I got my wife looking at this website and all the cool things being being made. She wanted me to make her a lot of new things she seen.... guaranteed shop time and no complaints about buying new material. Lol.
Welcome aboard!!!

Krub411

I was just on the MPG web site and looked at the Door Prize list and I am impressed at the donors and list of things that will be door prizes. This event is shaping up to be a great event with people sharing ideas and knowledge about pen turning. Are we there yet!

Barnmb7117

I was just on the MPG web site and looked at the Door Prize list and I am impressed at the donors and list of things that will be door prizes. This event is shaping up to be a great event with people sharing ideas and knowledge about pen turning. Are we there yet!

Dave look again those are this year door prizes.

Krub411

you are right I did not see the top line of the list, but I still think that this will be a great gathering!

Krub411

Have I missed anything? I have been busy, how is the registration going? is there a list of demos and vendors for the MPG?

Thanks
Dave

Krub411

I did see the list and I am looking forward to the demonstrators, especially Mark Dreyer, John Underhill and Ed Brown, and others that I have not seen before

Top Bottom