mpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I've printed 104 name tags, and just got a few more names. That does not include walk-ins, and last year there were about 20...

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I'll be rolling in late Friday night. I really hate to miss the Friday demos, hopefully someone will save me any handouts. I'm really looking forward to seeing old friends, and making new ones on Saturday.

Argo13

I gathered some stats during the registration process.

members and vendors from 16 different states and 1 province.

OH, MI, PA,IL,IN,Ky,WV,NY,TN, MO, WI, VA, ME, NH, GA, AR, and Ontario.

Anyone want to add to the list? There is still time.

robutacion

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if my big box of goodies (10 packs of 10 blanks each) has arrived...? I have been concerned...!

I can not be there so, I hope these "gifts" will represent me...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if my big box of goodies (10 packs of 10 blanks each) has arrived...? I have been concerned...!

I can not be there so, I hope these "gifts" will represent me...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

YES! Magicbob told me yesterday that your box arrived. He also said he "Hopes" all will make it, and not "accidentally" fall into the corners of his shop...
He said they are beautiful!

Cheers, Mate

robutacion

Hi,

Cheers
George

YES! Magicbob told me yesterday that your box arrived. He also said he "Hopes" all will make it, and not "accidentally" fall into the corners of his shop...
He said they are beautiful!

Cheers, Mate

Thank's Mark,

You have no idea of how worried I was starting to get...!

I can relax now, I'm sure the box will stay in one piece and all blanks will be contained withing unless he has a big "rat" in his shed capable of chewing a hole in the box, open the bags and pick some nice and tasty blanks, one never knows, huh...?

Seriously, I hope everybody has a great time, these things to take a lot of time and effort to put together, I can appreciate that even from a distance...!

Cheers
George

Magicbob

Yes sir, it arrived just fine.

This box has some of the most beautiful blanks I have ever seen.
I had a hard time packing all ten packs, one of them kept jumping onto the floor, I think it wanted to stay in my shop. I finally got them ALL packed and 10 very lucky people will be getting them.

Thank you for your support.

Magicbob

Hi,

Cheers
George

robutacion

Thanks mate...!

Well, I'm not the IAP boss but may I suggest something..?

Entry/gate gifts are a great thing for all visitors however, why some of those in the organisation squad have to miss all the prizes/gifts...?

Sure, there has to be some rules to prevent particular people to flog all the best prizes for themselves but, there is something missing on here and I believe, if an organiser member show a special interest in a prize/gift that has 9 more of the same, I think a special permission should be given to that person to select 1 of 10 identical items/packs/prizes/gifts.

Who is to give that permission...? I believe the gift's donor would be the first one to suggest/recommend that permission and off-course, the man behind it all, Mr. Jeff, the boss...!

This is not a precedent but a special circumstance and as far as I'm concerned, It would be my pleasure to allow you Robert (Magicbob) to select and keep one of the 10 blank's pack for yourself, I see no reason why you shouldn't.

Please Jeff, let Robert get a little reward from so much effort he has been putting in.:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

Yes sir, it arrived just fine.

This box has some of the most beautiful blanks I have ever seen.
I had a hard time packing all ten packs, one of them kept jumping onto the floor, I think it wanted to stay in my shop. I finally got them ALL packed and 10 very lucky people will be getting them.

Thank you for your support.

Magicbob

Hi,

Cheers
George

Last edited:

Magicbob

Thanks George, it means a lot.

All attendees and workers get a ticket and is eligible for all prizes.
We do what we do for a number of reasons.
For me it is multi fold, first, to pay back in some small way those who taught and helped me. second, to give back to this great organization, third, it is fun, and last, because Bob Jackson told me to.

Top Bottom