More Thought and Prayers Needed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
A few weeks back, Tom (airrat) shared with us that his wife was found to have a cancerous lesion on her tongue. I have been privileged to communicate regularly with Tom and Kelly on this subject and shared with them an old roommate's experience with the same problem.

Tom and Kelly will be leaving for MD Anderson this Sunday for a 7:00 AM appointment Monday morning. Tom has been working almost non-stop to make more money for the expenses of the trip and hasn't been able to post here much of late. Kelly will be at MD Anderson for about 2 weeks. I hope and pray that Kelly will get the same positive news that my old friend did.

Please take the time to say a prayer and to keep Tom and Kelly in your thoughts for the next two weeks. With Tom's permission, I will try to keep the forum updated on the situation.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

Tom . . . . I'll be lighting a candle in church for Kelly's well being. Please let her know that there are a whole bunch of people out here praying for her.

airrat

Hi all

Thanks for all the support and more emails. Kelly does see each and everyone of them. I decided to back off the doubles this week and only work 1 with some +4 hr shifts, last week just about did me in. I lost what little I had left in my sanity.

William thanks for everything you have done you are a fantastic person I hope to meet after this is all said and done.

I wish I can thank each and every one of you personally for the support. I worked 74 hours last week, sadly I have to cut back this week I could not keep that pace up. :(

I will try to keep updated post, but if I dont Cav has my permission to keep you all informed for me. I do not know if we will have internet there much.

Off to work another flight

Dario

Tom,

Know that we will keep the prayers coming. Do take care of yourself, last thing you want is getting sick too.

Take care.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Ladies and Gentlemen, we are starting some efforts to helping Tom and Kelly. Jon(GoodTurns) is getting things started and we will try to come up with some other avenues to allow those who wish to help to do so. Stay tuned.

Top Bottom