More Prayers Please-UPDATE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

smoky10

My son Barry, 38yrs old, has had diabetes since he was 16, and has all the problems that go with it. Last Thursday he was admitted to the hospital with chest pain and tightness in his chest. At first it was thought it was from his kidneys, his kidney function was down to 5%, after a stress test it was determined that there was heart damage and they needed to do a catheterization but the dye that is used would shut down his kidneys immediately. This morning the tubes for dialysis will be put in his neck, tomorrow dialysis will start, and Monday they will do the catheterization. He was to have surgery on both eyes this month but had to cancel them. I ask for your prayers for this young man and his family. Thank you in advance. Tom and Jean

Friday 01/06/05

First I want to thank everyone for their prayers, they do work. Today they finally got the tubes for dialysis in and tomorrow the dialysis starts. He had no problems except not eating for 21 hrs, and of course he has a little pain and soreness. As of now the heart catheterazation is scheduled for monday morning. Again, thanks so much for your prayers and our prayers are with you. Tom and Jean

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ron Mc

Tom,
My family will be praying for you and Jean to have the strength needed to get through this. We will also be praying that the doctors have all the wisdom needed to take care of Barry. And of course we will pray that Barry is comfortable both physically and emotionally during this time.

woodwish

Added to our prayer list. My FIL was also diabetic, I know how problimatic it can be. It also suprises me how many of my students are now diagnosed at such an early age.

swm6500

Diabetes is such a nasty disease. My wife and I both have type 2. It did in my FIL and I have a sister who is on insulin. We sincerely hope that all turns out well for Barry and Tom and their families.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom