Mom needs support

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wudnhed

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if you all might take a minute today and say a prayer or send good thoughts towards my Mom, Evelyn. She had breast cancer surgery last Monday and the Pathologist found they didn't get it all so she is having another surgery today, she is 81. Thank you.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

twoofakind

Consider it done and so sorry to hear that. It's bad enough to have to go throught that once, but then to have to go back in a week later is heartbreaking.
Andy

wudnhed

Wow, you guys are so wonderful!!! Thanks so much for all your kind thoughts and prayers, really, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Mom is doing fine, believe it or not, she wanted to walk to a restaurant near where they are staying and eat dinner. My poor Dad (83), he was so tired, I could hear it in his voice and yesterday was his birthday, what a way to spend it. However, he told me the best gift he could have was for Mom to be OK after surgery. I really feel all your collective good thoughts and prayers helped.

Again, thank you so, so much!

redbulldog

Becca;
Thanks for the update, was sure nice to read that your Mother is feeling better.
I can relate with your Dad as I have had this same type situation several times,
however my wife is still with me. We can relate that prayer works!!
We will continue to pray for all of you.

Top Bottom