MMMM-MMMMMM

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

I've managed to stay clear of those this year... so far. My favs are the thin mints but in a moment of weakness I'll indulge on any of them. That's why I stay clear of the break room table, Kroger entry door, or any little girl wearing a sash. I'd say enjoy them but it sounds like you already have. lol

Herb G

My wife works with a woman who "helps" her girl sell them every year.
This woman has a huge freezer she stocks up every year for her personal use too. I like pretty much all of them.
The thin mints rock though. :)

Do you think they got these two numbers mixed up? (this was copied from a nutrition info listing for these cookies : Serving Size 2 cookies (24g)
Servings Per Container about 11

Seems like my serving size is closer to 11 cookies, NOT 2 !

Skie_M

I swore off of girl scout cookies ....

There's no girl scouts in em! How are they gonna get away with sellin boxes with girls all over em and no girls in em! ~ My Uncle who shall remain nameless

I always got a bunch of cookies every year when my little sister was in Girl Scouts... but I stopped a few years ago as they kept raising the prices for no apparent reason, and THEN they dropped the quantities in the boxes .... I sometimes think they should go back to having the girls bake the cookies, if they can get the quality control (and snacking) down ... :)

Bikerdad

I'll buy the cookies, but ONLY directly from the little scamps themselves. If a parent comes around selling 'em, I tell them "send me your daughters, then we'll talk cookies." If I put enough creep in my voice, they never, ever come by again, but I also don't get cookies, so I usually skip on the creep.

Thin Mints FOREVERRRRRRR!!

edicehouse

Got my Do-Si-Dos cookies from the girl scouts last night. :biggrin: I'm sure the last two will be as good as the rest of them. :wink::biggrin:

I thought you were going to say "Once, there was this kid who.....tried to turn a pen but didn't have a lathe....mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm" (knock off of Crash Test Dummies song)

Top Bottom