Midwest Penturners Gathering - January Update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mg_dreyer

Only a few days left to get 3 tickets for the lathe. Starting February will be down to only 2 chances for each registration.

Grand Prize

Well we are approaching 120 registered families and about 160 in the room - with about 85 days left.

Register Now

Updates

Schedule
We have posted the first cut of the schedule.
Midwest Penturners Gathering

Next week look for the Friday evening mini sessions schedule. Then we will announce the side room schedule - all hand-ons all the time.

We have some great demonstrators and hands-on people. This is going to be fun

Hotel
Hotel rooms are going very fast and the hotel will most likely fill in. We have booked over 90 room nights already. If you have any issues with the link - call them. They should be able to help you get a room either at the hotel or the hotel next door.

Planning On Registering Later
If you are planning on registering later - one note. We will be closing out the ability to purchase a tee shirt about one month out. We need to have them made. We plan to order a few extra of the popular sizes. Also we will need to stop meal purchases about 10 days out - to give our providers an estimate.

Vendors
Check out the vendors page - we have a few new ones. The AAW will be attending.

Contests
John already announced one cool new contest. Winner-take-all blanks contest.

See it here:
Contests

Door Prizes
We already have about 60 door prizes and still getting more in everyday.

See it here:
Door Prizes

See you in April!!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stuckinohio

Late to the game but finally registered!

FWIW, when I went to the Hotel registration for the MPG rate, it showed no rooms available so I called the hotel directly. Once I called them, they gave me the rate. Not sure if there was actually one room left at the rate or if they just gave it to me. Worth a shot for anyone else still wanting to reserve a room.

Mark, I only purchased 1 meal each night but I'm hoping my plans will change and my wife can come. If I know before the 10 days lead time, can I simply notify you and pay the extra $22 through paypal?

Oh, and I sent a separate e-mail to the MPG info e-mail, but I'm wondering if the T-shirt will have a pocket or not. I did not purchase one since I didn't know if it did or not. But, if it does have a pocket I will buy one. Could I also pay for that separately if I find out they do have pockets?

Lewis

mg_dreyer

Lewis,

Sorry foe the delay. If plans change and you want to add - no problem - just PM me or send an email to MPGInfo@yahoo.com. I will forward you the details of how we can get it done. As for shirts - sorry we are planning no pocket. The shirts will be black with the newer MPG logo over the left and a full "Chicagoland" MPG 2019 on the back. The design is being completed this week.

Thanks for signing up and yes the hotel might be full - but there is a sister hotel next door we can work if needed.

Mark

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Lewis,

Sorry foe the delay. If plans change and you want to add - no problem - just PM me or send an email to MPGInfo@yahoo.com. I will forward you the details of how we can get it done. As for shirts - sorry we are planning no pocket. The shirts will be black with the newer MPG logo over the left and a full "Chicagoland" MPG 2019 on the back. The design is being completed this week.

Thanks for signing up and yes the hotel might be full - but there is a sister hotel next door we can work if needed.

Mark

I tell you, Mark and Donna plan for EVERYTHING!!!

Top Bottom