Mid Indiana December Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
My shop has been down all summer due to remodeling. And somehow I had to make 4 pens as Xmas presents. So what's a gut to do? He call's up his good buddies from IAP and bribes them into using their lathe!! So me Randy Kimery and Chuck met up this morning for lies, coffee, and turning!!

Somebody asked me if I made pens or just talked about the good ole days when I made pens. I've provided proof that I still got it :biggrin:

Chuck and Randy supervised, as they said they weren't lifting a damn thing other than their coffee cup! After all the fun we stopped by a local pizza place in Columbus Indiana for some outstanding pizza and craft brews:beer:.

All in all it was a fantastic Sunday. I'm still amazed at all the good people i've met on here.

And so everbody knows there was no heavy lifting, no pens stolen, lots of lies told, and tons of stories about some of the crazies on IAP :wink:

Attachments

• zaz3.jpg
    zaz3.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 112
  • zaz2.jpg
    zaz2.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 137
  • zaz5.jpg
    zaz5.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 133
  • zaz6.jpg
    zaz6.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 135
  • zaz8.jpg
    zaz8.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 145
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I'm glad I was invited. You've definitely still got it Ernie. I had a good time, and learned a few things. Randy's made good use of small space.

The pizza was a bonus. Thanks for backing up when that dude approached my truck. But, he didn't have to find out my right hand was full of Ruger LC9 :biggrin: I sent him on his way. :wink: He wasn't happy about the rejection. :biggrin:

Great day! And looking forward to the next non-laborious meeting. :wink:

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I'm glad I was invited. You've definitely still got it Ernie. I had a good time, and learned a few things. Randy's made good use of small space.

The pizza was a bonus. Thanks for backing up when that dude approached my truck. But, he didn't have to find out my right hand was full of Ruger LC9 :biggrin: I sent him on his way. :wink: He wasn't happy about the rejection. :biggrin:

I hand my S&W .45 ready to rock. I happened to notice a crackhead guy walking towards your truck so I threw it in reverse and was ready!! Glad nothing came of it

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

I hand my S&W .45 ready to rock. I happened to notice a crackhead guy walking towards your truck so I threw it in reverse and was ready!! Glad nothing came of it
LOL! He first was out of gas with his grandmother and 3 year old child. Could I give him $3.00? No! Can I ask you one more question? Do you have a cigarette? NO...I'm done with you!! He was deciding what he wanted to do next, as I was backing up. :rolleyes: Thanks Ernie!

Top Bottom