Michael's pen display boxes....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dubdrvrkev

Can someone post a pic of one of these, please? I'd like to see them, because when I went I couldn't find anything suitable.
Thanks.

punkinn

Originally posted by Jeff Mayfield
<br />I checked Michaels on the web and could not find it listed.

Jeff M

I know, so I was really surprised when I went in and saw them on sale with all the other display boxes (watches, shadowbox etc).

Nancy

reed43

Look in the framing dept. I went into the Yuma store and the employee I spoke with did not know they even had them. [:D]

Mikey

Framing dept almost right next to the flag display cases. When I called the store by me last month, I was transfered to framing, then explained what I was looking for. Sat on hold for 25 minutes till I finally pressed the end call button on the speakerphone.

Ron Mc

My store had them! 50% off so I paid I believe $9.95 each. Nice boxes. For larger pens the clip needs to be laid to the side but overall not bad. Not bad at all. Since today the sale end I'll probably go back and buy what they have left. If any.[8)]

Ron Mc

Well'p after basically restocking the frame department emptying boxes looking for more I got 3 more![:D] I'm sure I'm banned from the store now so I'll nbeed to send one of the kids in for me.[;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom