Metric ER32 collet set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lenny

I found mine on eBay for under $100 ... Not sure hat qualifies as inexpensive but it was a good investment. I purchased them from seller discount-tools .

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Most of them are going to be made in china unless they say different I use them in the er32 collet chuck I built and they work just fine. My measured run out was under a thou.

Kretzky

Monty, of the two sets mentioned above one is metric the other is imperial, so be careful you get what you want.

PenMan1

I've got the same set and I use them daily. I got mine from eBay seller, 800 Watt. He has since moved to on to Amazon, but these sets above look just like mine and they work great.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Anyone know of an inexpensive source for a set of metric ER32 collects?

Mannie, I don't know the price range you are looking at...Might want to try here:
ER32 Collet Sets
It's where I got mine..
I had spotted these earlier, but a little higher than I was looking for.
I did an EBay search before I posted, I guess I missed these because the picture only showed one collet (guess it would help if I read the description:redface:)
I had found some a litter less about a week ago, but I was skeptical about them being shipped from China.

Mike D

Doc beat me to it .... Same seller!

These ones aren't the same seller but would seem to be a reasonable price.....

Spring Collets ER32 18 Pcs in Set New | eBay

Lenny this guy is just a couple miles from me and I plan on buying mine from him next week. I've spoken with him on the phone and he seams to be a reasonable seller. He doesn't have metric on hand but can get them.

Last edited:

lorbay

Lenny this guy is just a couple miles from me and I plan on buying mine from him next week. I've spoken with him on the phone and he seams to be a reasonable seller. He doesn't have metric on hand but can get them.
Mike would you buy me a set of metric if you get them as well and I will pay the shipping to Canada.???

Lin.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator

Mike,
Can you find out if he will have the metric set anytime soon and the price? If they are the same price and he can get them, let me know and how to order them from him.

walshjp17

As would I. In fact, I would like both plus a quality chuck. I'm just getting to a point where I realize I need to have a collet chuck to move my PT forward.

Last edited:

Kretzky

One thing to note... some of these sets are 18 collets some are 19 (the metric ones I think).
All seem to be around $110+/- if you save on the collets, the shipping is higher, pricier collets, shipping is lower.
I may also be interested in a metric set.

Last edited:

PaulDoug

I bought mine from 800Watt when he was selling on e-bay. Had to look at them good because he would sell the same sets at different prices. The set I bought was $10 cheaper than his highest price for the same thing. I don't know why he did that. I also notice the price of them has really gone up over the past few years. I think I paid $60 with free shipping. Must be inflation.

wm460

Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia,0860.
Try CTC Tools ER32 COLLET SET (19 PCS) #A07 for $57
Frieght was almost as much as the collet set, but that is to Australia. It may be cheaper to US.

The set is good for the price. Only fault was that some of the size numbers were barely visible.

Tony

iagree1.gif

earl smith

I'm a novice and confused. I like the collets from discount-tools but what chuck do I put them into? Never used them before. I have a DVR [1 1/4"spindle,8 TPI] TKS for help.

Top Bottom