Merry Christmas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bmac

To all the members of IAP I want to wish a Merry Christmas and for those that don't celebrate Christmas I wish Happy Holidays, for no matter what ones beliefs are, they are just as important to that person. And I hope everyone has a safe and healthy New Year this coming year.

Peace and goodwill to all.

Bobby
Louisiana

Deere41h

I too would like to wish all of my friends at IAP a very Merry and Blessed Christmas and a great New Year. Keep those lathes turning.

Merry Christmas Frank and thanks for starting this thread.

airrat

I hope everyone has a safe and happy/merry Christmas/Hanukkah or any celebration you have. Want to see you all posting good and happy post over the next few weeks.

woodmanplus

I to would like to say MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone in IAP. I have not been here long but I have already enjoyed more hours than I care to admit on here, but have to confess that I have learned a few things.

micah

Merry Christmas y'all!!!!

Just got back from Dad's with a new 16" Drill Press. Yipeeee!!!! This is giong to be a great new year!!!!

Micah

woodwish

Merry Christmas from stormy Florida, should be sunny tomorrow though! Santa's workshop is closed for a few days and all the lists are finished, helped serve at a beautiful church service tonight, traditional Christmas Eve meal (tacos and burritos, odd tradition for a Scotch/Irish family), all the family and assorted other folks that spending the night are all in bed, and watching bad Christmas specials on TV with my wife. Life is indeed good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom