Merry Christmas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

Merry Christmas Jim !! Hard to think of Christmas in Northern Wisconsin when the grass is still green in places, there is no snow on the ground, and the weather has been in the 40's and 50's for the past month. We have had the warmest and wettest December on record so far, but at least we don't have to shovel the rain. Photos of my back yard last week. Jim S

Attachments

• DSCN0852.jpg
    DSCN0852.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 87
  • DSCN0853.jpg
    DSCN0853.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCN0851.jpg
    DSCN0851.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

magpens

Merry Christmas, Jim, and to all my friends on IAP. Hope you all have a pleasant relaxing day !!!

Sataro

Merry Christmas to all! Weather expected to be mid 70's today. Doesn't feel like Christmas weather. On the other hand, it is perfect turning weather. Open shop window, turn on the fan & enjoy some turning time. May have to head out to the shop later today.

jttheclockman

There are a couple of these threads going now but I will touch base with a few. Have been a bit busy and away from the site but I do want to take time to wish all a very Merry Christmas and a safe one. With the weather in the 70's this past week here on the east coast it sure does not feel like a Christmas time of the year. Used to the cold and little snow by now. But not complaining. Makes up for last year. Take care and be safe.

jd420214

Merry Christmas
It's hard to get into the spirit when it's green grass every where and you see dandelions in your yard here in central Michigan just have to remember what Christmas really means.

Top Bottom