Member Map - Zip Codes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
At the top of every page is a link to our Member Map. This is a handy tool to see if other penturners might be near you for chapter formation, learning, socializing, etc. The map is updated with new pins about monthly.

To get on the map, you simply need to add your postal code and country to your User Profile

Scroll to the bottom of that page, then put your postal code in the box and select your country from the drop-down.

Remember your new pin does not appear immediately. You'll appear on the map the next time it is regenerated. I do that approximately monthly, or whenever there are more than a dozen new locations to map.

THANKS!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be regenerating the member map in a couple days. If you're not on there and you want to be, follow the instructions in the first post in this thread.

KBs Pensnmore

Hi George, you are on there but like me you're a few KMs out. They have me in the middle of the Army Range:confused:
What you need to do is to keep zooming in on your location, they have you at Nangkita.
Kryn

Last edited:

edicehouse

I'll be regenerating the member map in a couple days. If you're not on there and you want to be, follow the instructions in the first post in this thread.

Hi Jeff,

I see 2 "balloons" near my place but none of them is mine, I have my post code on my profile so, check it out...!

Cheers
George

But the important thing is what pokemons do you get there? LOL

Top Bottom