Member Map - NEED YOUR HELP!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skie_M

Is there any way to fine tune where my pin is in that map? Anybody using that to find me is going to be stuck searching 8 miles from my house.

Oh, and the funny part ... I went looking and I can actually SEE the little square that represents my actual house in that map. :)

Last edited:

Skie_M

Manhattan, Kansas, eh? I went to Manhattan High School for a lil while, back in '93...

Incidentally, I was also born in Irwin Army Hospital, at Ft Riley.

TurtleTom

Skie, you think you got it bad? I live 8 miles from the town my address shows (and it's not Checotah which I'm closest to). And it's even in a different county. These rural mail routes get pretty long out here. According to Ripley's the longest is not far from you in Mangum, Ok: 140 miles.
The good part is even a nuke would probably miss. (In case my post humor gets too dry)

Last edited:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Updated my profile about a month ago, but not on the map.

I've been actively engaged with Zeemaps customer support trying to resolve the situation. For whatever reason, they don't seem to recognize Barbados postal codes. I'm going to try a couple things to get around the issue. Bottom line is I'm not ignoring the problem!

Thanks Jeff,

I'm looking for shredded money blanks. I typed on the internet and a person named Bruce showed up on this site. Is he still making money blanks?

Thanks Bill

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Jeff,

I'm looking for shredded money blanks. I typed on the internet and a person named Bruce showed up on this site. Is he still making money blanks?

Thanks Bill

You might be talking about Bruce Egolf, [profile]bruce119[/profile]

He doesn't actively sell blanks here any more.

Head over to our Deals Forum and post a want for those. You'll get responses.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I've just updated the map. This will probably be the last time I post that I've done that, at least in this thread. I'll try to update it on Mondays.

Finatic

Jeff, My brother, Mike Tassie was on the map earlier. I posted my zip, now I am on the map and my brother is not. We are both in zip 06489.

Russ Tassie

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Jeff.........THANK YOU.......this is going to make it so much easier to see where things are comming from and then give people the time it takes to get the shipping to them.

It is also going to make it so much easier to get the membership together locally. I do believe you need a STAR at Westlake, OH.
Would there be anyway to color code the vendors? That might be a nice addition.

Wayne - yes, it's possible, and I've considered it. The question is how to classify a vendor. Does someone just say "I'm a vendor", or do we use the list of members who have vendor forums or vendor catalogs here? Do we also include partners of vendors? So rather than try to come up with policies, etc. for that, I just decided to let the issue alone for the moment.

Top Bottom