Massive Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

3Peake

I just had to post this thread as I feel that some of the members on here go above and beyond to help others out,and they deserve the thanks for it.
I placed an order with Jonathon Brooks for some custom blanks,deal done and he tells me there is plenty of room in the packege for more if I decide what I want,so I gets my thinking cap on.........:eek:
At the same time I was looking at placing an order at Exotics, but I had a fair guess that there would be more than 1 small flat rate box so I cheekily asked Jonathon if the excess from exotics could go to him as the shipping in the U.S. is cheaper than to UK and then he forward it to me with the rest of my order, and he agreed saying that if it was ok with Ed and Dawn then he was ok with it.
So I asked Ed and Dawn and they said that they could work round that, so I placed my order,I then get the emails keeping me up to date with what was happening ALL the way along, and Jonathon had worked out that there was still room in the box if I needed more things.....Soooooo i set him a challenge to make me a set of 3 matching blanks using his choice from certain colours but his choice of how they look.
I received a box of goodies from Exotics and was thrilled with what was in it then a few days later I received a box from Jonathon with the extras and the blanks from him.
Man I am looking forward to making these pens for my son, wife and myself:)

I think helping people to this extent is VERY limited these days and deserves a great big thank you.
Thanks for great customer service that goes above and beyond from Ed and Dawn at Exotics and also to Jonathon Brooks. It makes this forum such a great place to be:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Actually, we considered it an ingenious plan!!

And it came a couple days after we received a tool from Ken Farrell to stick in another box we were shipping to Europe.

You guys in "euro-ville" and "pound-burg" certainly are creative!!! Happy to be of assistance!!

Brooks803

I'm glad you're happy Martin. Wasn't hard coordinating with Ed to get you all your items. I do hope those matching blanks are what you're wanting. I'd love to see how they come out once you get to turn them. I tried to go with the colors I thought everyone could enjoy without being overly feminine or masculine. Happy to help Martin!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Yea

Actually, we considered it an ingenious plan!!

And it came a couple days after we received a tool from Ken Farrell to stick in another box we were shipping to Europe.

You guys in "euro-ville" and "pound-burg" certainly are creative!!! Happy to be of assistance!!

Given their Tax structure they have to be.

Top Bottom