Married life is like......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchipper

I saw that on a sign in a gift shop. Wife read it twice and said it was very true. Now I sleep with one eye open. Used it as a signature on another website.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
That's funny Steven! :biggrin: I reckon when your Mrs. see's this, you'll find that Club & Spade :wink::biggrin:

Chuck, last night we were just lazing in front of the box and I was half reading something and she was half reading something and she gave off this evil sounding snigger.....you know the type....those that you don't know if you need to run or stay stock still and hope it doesn't involve you....

.....but as I'm a glutton for punishment, I asked my dearest what she was sni......laughing at...., she looked up with love in her eyes and told me the joke.
:biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
That's funny Steven! :biggrin: I reckon when your Mrs. see's this, you'll find that Club & Spade :wink::biggrin:

Chuck, last night we were just lazing in front of the box and I was half reading something and she was half reading something and she gave off this evil sounding snigger.....you know the type....those that you don't know if you need to run or stay stock still and hope it doesn't involve you....

.....but as I'm a glutton for punishment, I asked my dearest what she was sni......laughing at...., she looked up with love in her eyes and told me the joke.
:biggrin:
You are a very lucky man today...:biggrin:

Top Bottom