Marketing and Shows

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

OK I had a first today on this site. I noticed that the sub forum Marketing and Shows does not come up when you are not logged in. It seems every other forum comes up and can be seen by all even if you are not a member or I could be wrong.

If you are not a member do they get to see all forums??? If you are a member do you get to see all forums even though you did not log in?? Finally why is that one forum locked out if you are not logged in and are there others that I am just not seeing?? Having a learning day:biggrin::biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We sometimes discuss pricing, including costs. The marketing forum has been open to only members so that those discussions don't become "public" knowledge. Been that way for several years.

jttheclockman

I never noticed it. It is funny though because pricing and selling comes up in Casual conversation and also all the vendor forums and they are seen . Just noticed it because I posted to it in response and looked to see it but could not find it., till I logged in. See you can teach an old dog new tricks. :)

I will go under the assumption then this is the only trade secret forum there is here.:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom