MAPG Website updated - Registration open

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
We've just updated the website with tentative agenda and vendors. Looks like another great program headlined by Kurt Hertzog (President of AAW)!! I've been trying to get him for 3 years and finally was successful.

Registration is open for the early birds and as always free to all. Just gives us an idea of head count. Working on blocking out some rooms at the same hotel as last year and will post as soon as we know.

Dates: May 1,2 2015
Link to our website: Mid-Atlantic Penturners Gathering May 1 & 2, 2015 - MAPG 2015
Like us on Facebook!
Spread the word!
Bring your friends!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jdmacdo

Coming from Iowa

Last year, I took my father and one of my sons to the MidWest Penturners Gathering, and now both of them are turning more than me! This year, we are all going back to the MPG in Illinois, but I have also decided that Duncan (my son) and I will be coming out to the MAPG so that we can say we got to both of them in the same year!

It will be interesting to see if there is a clear 'winner' between the gatherings, but I fully expect everyone who gets to go to on of them will be a winner based on the skilled presenters as well as the other members who come.

Top Bottom