MAPG Hotel Rooms Blocked - Reserve Now!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Thank you to the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Richmond Northwest staff for taking such good care of our visiting patrons for MAPG. Fairfield Inn offers guests a complimentary, hot breakfast. We have assigned twenty rooms for 2015 MAPG. Rates are $89.00 (plus tax) for either a King or two doubles. You need to make your reservation by April 1, 2015, to hold this rate.
Call 804-545-4200 for reservations at Fairfield Inn and mention Mid Atlantic Penturners Gathering.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

b3f159d0.jpg

Traveling in style to Virgina with our Sunday go to meeting truck to haul all our goodies in.

We'll know by the 4th of February if we can make it so April fools day gives us plenty of time. Looking forward to it.

So Roy, what cool cruisemobile will you and Dee be using this time?? :)

TonyL

Just made a reservation for a double. thanks for the heads up. it's just me. if someone gets stuck without a room, and you are a male, non-smoker, non-drinker, plan to be in by 11pm, and neat when it comes to the bathroom...you are welcome to stay with me. I am not that much fun LOL (I doubt I will have any takers :) .

Top Bottom