Map Updated

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I'll regenerated the Member Map a couple days ago. I'm amazed that we have over 1700 pins on there. Very cool to see where everyone is.

I was having a problem with the database query used to extract the map data, so it had been quite some time since the last update. I found a workaround for the issue and I'll try to get the map updated at least monthly. Unfortunately, it's not automatic.

To get pinned on the map, scroll to the bottom of your User Profile Details Page, add your postal code and select your country.

If you're on the map now and you want to be removed, simply delete your postal code and deselect your country in your profile and you'll disappear the next time the map is updated. If removal is urgent, send me a PM and I'll delete your pin manually ASAP.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Some of the pins have an "A" on it and some have a "B" on it near me. What does the "A" & "B" mean?

That indicates multiple members in the same zip code. You can scroll through them with the arrows on the bottom of the member info window once you click on the pin

Top Bottom