#makerMonday

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

knotandburl

Good morning all!

I'm not really sure where to share these types of things so I figured "off-topic" would be best....

I just started a new series on my YouTube channel called #makerMonday where I feature someone in the maker, woodworking, or turning community.

You can watch episode 1 here:

[yt]B4Zbcxkn5-M[/yt]

I would appreciate it if you enjoy the video if you could give it a thumbs up! Also if you haven't already subscribed and like the content make sure to do so! I just surpassed 500 subscribers and am pushing to hit 1k by the end of June so any help from this community would be greatly appreciated!

leehljp

Member Liaison
Thank you for posting this. I went to John Clothier's site and learned a lot in a short time.

Confession: I am not a YouTube fan overall. I hate talking news stories in video - show the central action only; for news itself, I prefer to read. What I don't like about youtube is there is far too much talking and too much tedious "watching each cut". I am one that enjoys "getting to the detail". John's site is a great example that has minimal entry talking who presents the end results at the beginning to draw you in, skips the mounting up and picking up the tools. He shows the right amount of cutting, shaping, painting (a few seconds of each).

Thanks for posting this and I'll be watching!

BTW, I don't like "subscribing" as I hate wading through excessive email - I need to and have to use email for business and family. I prefer to bookmark and go when I can.

Last edited:
Top Bottom