LOW PRICE BASIC SECURITY CAMERAS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
ALL,

Thought many of the members would want to know about these simple, but incredible security and other use cameras. Don't let the $20 price tag fool you.

We had fun playing with them at our local woodworkers meeting yesterday.
Once caution. They sometimes are in a back-order situation. Learn more at..

wyzecam.com

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

longbeard

We have "Mysafecam" cameras.
Basically to watch our dog when we're not home.
Great little cameras.
When we bought this house, it had regular security cameras.

Harry

MRDucks2

Valid point, Charles. It's not a matter of can someone with the proper skill set hack our homes, and our lives for that matter. It's a matter of are we worth the effort. For most of us, the answer is no.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Akula

How is it powered? One picture shows it with a cord, but others show it without.

mini USB power jack, a full-size USB port that allows you to power two cameras with a single power adapter

thing to remember is it records at 10fps (most cameras record at 30fps) so it will not be fluid motion

what I like about them is the magnetic base...just stick it on some metal and be done...double sided tape works good for other locations

If you have nothing and want a starter system, then you can build one up over time. I have had a lot of different system, some very high tech and plain stationary.

Couple cameras, DVR and monitor. I like wireless cameras, so I can move them around but also have hardwired cameras in areas I know I want coverage. If you want a great system, then a full color PTZ system is the way to go.

But like I stated, a $20 camera connected to a phone or tablet is fun.

Top Bottom