looking for a graphic designer

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

I'm looking for someone that can help me design two logos. One for a pen sales website and the other for a blank sales website.

If you'd like. PM me with your rates and if you'd be open to working out a trade or sorts. Gotta love the barter system :biggrin:

Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

Ok, I don't have time to do your graphics, but right off the bat I have an idea. A play on your name. You have BR...KS...in between you have a stream (a brook) and where the stream flows between you have some "waves" that looks similar to OO. By waves i don't mean like ocean waves, just wave lines represents stream flow if you follow me. You could do a rod on its side, your name in the rod with stream of water flowing over it and the wave lines creating the o's. Lots of fun stuff you can do with a name like yours.

OOPS

IMHO, I would buy your blanks because they are beautiful, not because you have a logo for your blank business. Selling pens to individuals... a logo might be nice but again I don't think they are necessary. Logos work well for companies with multimillion dollar ad budgets...think of the green "M" on Monster energy drinks, for example. I might be selling you short, but I don't think you will spend that much on advertising pens or blanks. Just my two cents.

Brooks803

Thanks for the help everyone.

IMHO, I would buy your blanks because they are beautiful, not because you have a logo for your blank business. Selling pens to individuals... a logo might be nice but again I don't think they are necessary. Logos work well for companies with multimillion dollar ad budgets...think of the green "M" on Monster energy drinks, for example. I might be selling you short, but I don't think you will spend that much on advertising pens or blanks. Just my two cents.

I get what you're saying, but I'm looking for something I can put on a polo shirt, business card, etc. So I can look more professional down the road for pen shows and other venues. Plus it's for two separate websites not just for blanks. The pen site to me is more important where a logo is concerned. With the contacts I've made since yesterday this will all be done via trades so little to no money out of pocket. Can't beat that.

Top Bottom