Logo help wanted

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I am looking for a Logo for Smitty's Pen Works and decided to seek some help from you folks. You can submit your idea by email to lssmith37@comcast.net or via PM here. I will choose one to use and the submitter will receive a prize.

Please keep the ideas as simple as possible and the theme should be pen related. One idea is stylized SPW initials.

Mods....I checked with Jeff on this and he said he didn't see any reason it couldn't go here but if you think somewhere else is better feel free to move it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
No Responses

No one responded with an email or PM so I'm going to forget this method and try something else to get my logo designed. Thanks to all who read the OP.

wiset1

I would love to help having a background in photoshop, but work picked up and things are crazy. I know there are others on the forum with a photoshop background.

grz5

I'll give it a shot. Is there any thing aside from the initials that you would like to have in the logo? I hope that by asking on the thread it won't be considered cheating since everyone will be able to see :p

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Not open

I closed off this idea....it was up for about a week read by quite a few and I got no response....I have something now in "wanted" swaps and deals.

Top Bottom