Little Plastic Bags-NEEDED!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well! Doesn't it figure! After throwing away a LARGE bag, full of those little zip lock bags from all those pen kits, I've found a use for them!! I know there was an old thread about it, and how some DID save them (save your fingers, I DID do a search in archives, found it, contacted a couple of folks, no response so far, so here i am lol) ANYWAY------- I was wondering if any of you guys would like to get rid of a bunch of them if you've been sacking them away? We could work out whatever for getting them here-- I'm up for suggestions.

Am making small gift tags and little 'kids' kits that are similar. Some are large enough for the 'whole' bag, like what the kits come in , and some are tiny tags, like jewelry sized (or pen?!?) tags, so I can make use of them all. Of course, Mike said he can just order 100 or so kits and I'd be set LOL

Like I said...figures that after moving that bag numerous times, Murphys' Law kicks in about 3 weeks after tossing them!!!

Thanks for any help ya'll can send my way-- or maybe some ideas for inexpensive sources...I know they aren't expensive, I'm just an old Girl Scout at heart and would rather recycle whenever I can!!

Connie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dubdrvrkev

I've been saving those because I figured someday I'd find a use for them. I have thrown lots away too. I'll look tomorrow and see how many don't have CA or something else on them and see if its a useable amount for you.

Dario

I also have tons saved...let me know how much you want/need. I can easily fill up a couple flat rate envelopes with them, and I know how to stuff those envelopes well [:D][;)].

dubdrvrkev

Well I must have thrown away the big bag and kept the small one. I have 1.5"x2"-13ea., 2.5"x3.5"-6ea., and 3"x4"-8ea. Unfortunately most of the larger bags that the kits come in have writing or stickers on them. If this is still something you want let me know, I'm just not sure its worth the postage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom