Little help here

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

I have to tell you, I was recently reading a thread by Mark James and I found this particular thread very inspiring. When I was done reading I just wanted to head straight to the shop and turn something, anything.

Here's the thread.

I'm sure you'll feel the same way after reading it. I mean if a man that dries his pens with a pink towel can make it all the way to the IAP collection, the world is our oyster right?:biggrin:

So now my dilemma. I just looked and it was Jan 2015 the last time I turned a pen. Any remember where the on / off switch is on a Cabratec 4S lathe?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

Derek
Being that it's been over a year since you turned a pen, you may want to consider being more concerned with finding the entire lathe, not just the on/off switch. I think that condition may be the result of too much of Ernie's "Kool-aid" drinks.
Oye~
Bob

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I have to tell you, I was recently reading a thread by Mark James and I found this particular thread very inspiring. When I was done reading I just wanted to head straight to the shop and turn something, anything.

Here's the thread.

I'm sure you'll feel the same way after reading it. I mean if a man that dries his pens with a pink towel can make it all the way to the IAP collection, the world is our oyster right?:biggrin:

So now my dilemma. I just looked and it was Jan 2015 the last time I turned a pen. Any remember where the on / off switch is on a Cabratec 4S lathe?
Mark is a Whiz with a camera :biggrin: Glad to inspire you Derek. Now...go make something :biggrin:

Top Bottom