Library Server Issue

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
The server which houses our library seems to have an issue right now. It's not responding, so our library index and content is unavailable.

The gnomes are working on it!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
That account is on a server being DDoS attacked. It's off the air until 8pm (Eastern I think...)

So, stand by.

SteveG

That explains why I was having difficulty accessing the helpful library articles, as I (sadly, unsuccessfully) spent half the day trying to break the "code" as to learn how to get my pics posted on IAP. Frustrated today, but optimistic that some day I will get it figured out.:frown::mad:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
That explains why I was having difficulty accessing the helpful library articles, as I (sadly, unsuccessfully) spent half the day trying to break the "code" as to learn how to get my pics posted on IAP. Frustrated today, but optimistic that some day I will get it figured out.:frown::mad:

Try here for help with posting photos.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
According to the latest tech support blog entry, they are going to try bringing it back on line tonight at 8pm.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, this is still a problem. Our library server is still offline.

As soon as it comes back up and I can get the latest snapshot, I'll move it to a host which has more robust DDoS defense.

Sorry for the outage!

Top Bottom