Lau Lau woodworks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

I went there today to buy some kits and the online store isn't there. Is this just me or is anyone else having this problem? Hope all is well for Aaron.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Jonathon, it's still there, you just have to go to the main site, and click on the online store link, it just shows instructions, but every thing is there still, just arranged kind if strange, once your in all the pen types RB, BP and Fountain are at the top, Not sure I like the new format, but Aaron and Jill are still great to deal with.

Brooks803

thats what I'm doing Ken. It's giving me a 404 page not found message. All the other links work but that one. strange

Edit: can someone post a link from the retail store..not to the main page but something within like a specific kit page. Curious to see if that works or not. Thanks!

Last edited:

Brooks803

thanks guys, those worked perfectly. Plus I figured out my problem. I was trying to access the online store for laulauwoodworks. It seems that he moved the kit selling to this new site and disassociated it from his pen selling site. Makes sense. Thanks again.

Woodlvr

"I checked it out and it seems the Retro Titanium Gold Roller ball's price is wrong...$3.95 per kit???"

My page shows the price at $13.95. Maybe they noticed the error and fixed it quick.

That would have been a sale to jump in on quickly.

Last edited:

makaiolani

HI Guys!

Sorry for all the problems. Here's the story.

We have had some problems with some unsavory web designers and hosts. We were held hostage by two web designers and over the past 7 years I've paid over 15,000 on my website. The problem is when you have someone host your site and they get greedy then you're screwed. They can shut you down indiscriminately. I've finally found a solution with another developer and I'm hosting the site on godaddy which I own the rights to.

We switched to a simple shopping cart and low and behold the shopping cart does not allow for weight based shipping! Why? I have no idea. But if you order from us now I had to create rules on percentage based shipping. So now the shipping can come out to be very high for a small order, but we will refund your money!

Because of this we are switching to another shopping cart. The third in the past four months. Hopefully this one will work better for us.

Thank you all for your patience. I promise to keep everyone posted on the goings on with my site once the bugs are worked out. In the mean time, I just made another large order with Dayacom for a new type of ballpoint kit that looks nice (hopefully).

Talk to you all soon!
Aaron

Top Bottom