Latest Gloat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikewood

Just a bit of Cocobolo to cut up...just gloating. Not for sale (at least to pen turners). I have a contract for a company to make ALOT of pens, and also dowels (don't ask) for another company.[^]

20061272194_P1010080.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Uh oh, he's back! Be careful...if Bill ever offers to sell you Cocobolo, run the other way! If you don't you'll get hooked! I have a "regular" supplier I use from eBay when I'm in a hurry and am not as worried about the figuring, but Bill's the go-to guy for beautiful Cocobolo. I think he likes Cocobolo ALMOST as much as I do!

(sorry 'bout the edits...gotta stop posting late at night with the baby on my lap!)

ilikewood

I've worked with Cocobolo for many years now and never gotten the "itch". You can have all the Chechen you want though, cuz that one nearly did me in![xx(]

Oh and Jim...."ALMOST"?[:D]

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
<b>You know, this is just another example of the garbage we have to put up with when Bill finally decides to post a message here...
Just another example of how we all want to go back into the shop and throw out all the blanks that don't look like the stuff he gets to play with...
I for one am getting real tired of having to look at this stuff he posts here... </b>

UHHHHH ... for those of you who don't know this.. I like Bill and the wood I have bought from him and take every opportunity to tease him about posts like this... If and when Bill decides to sell some cocobolo or walnut or whatever, jump on the deal as fast as you can because it will disappear quickly and you will get some of the nicest stuff you ever had...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom