At Last!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodbutcher

Tonight I turned my first pen since early spring. My shop has been extended 20', insulated, rewired, new lighting and air conditioned. Telephone and satellite tv.Hope to finally get some pics of some of my work to share. I really enjoy woodturning and especially pen making. I showed a bank teller one of my pens today and got an order for 5 more. A teacher at my daughters school wants some walnut lidded boxes and an urn for her dead cat. I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Instead of long hard hrs. working ON the shop I can now work IN the shop. I have quit cabinet making and plan to turn full time.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

20' foot extension on your shop? Heck I don't know of anyoneone with a 20' shop period. Man, you are one lucky fellow. Telephone, satellite TV?????? Why bother to have a 'home' when you have all these creature comforts in your shop. I'm envious, but heck, enjoy your shop and enjoy your turning.

woodbutcher

OK Guys, I'll take some pics tomorrow. I've never sent pics over the internet but it must not be too complicated. I spent most of today rearranging and turning.It feels great to turn again.
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom